JUST ISLAND FOODS RETURNS POLICY
• Please note that the onus is on the customer to check their delivered stock against their invoice, with our driver at the time of delivery as mistakes cannot be rectified once the driver has left. A signed tax invoice is our confirmation that the stock has been received and that the invoice has been delivered in full.
• Our drivers carry a Credit Note Book with them at all times.
• Returns can only be considered by JIF on presentation of a C/N SLIP. Should you wish to return an item, the driver needs to issue you with a C/N SLIP at the point of return.
• In the event that you do not receive an item for which you have been invoiced, the driver needs to issue you with a C/N SLIP at the point of delivery.
• Credit notes are processed within 48 hours of us receiving the C/N SLIP. Credit notes are emailed to customers on the accounts email address that we have on record.
• PLEASE NOTE!! Returns for credit are accepted only in sealed, original packaging. Dry ingredients will be accepted within 7 days of delivery, perishables will be accepted within 48 hours of delivery. If the claim for credit falls outside of these parameters, regrettably we cannot pass credit.